Thursday, September 27, 2007

New Windows!

I just had new windows put in my place. Very nice. I've been wanting to do this for 8 years.

I noticed that I only had 2 blogs in Sept. so I thought I'd better hurry up to tell you something. Too busy & too tired.............it's raining & is suppose to all weekend. I never did stain my deck. Does that mean next year I will have to bleach it again before I stain it?? Or will my deck be ruined without stain to protect it all winter?? Please leave me a comment & let me know. I am NO do-it-yourself-er.

That's the extent of my excitement for tonight!!

2 comments:

Eileen said...

I'm certainly no expert, but we just built a deck this summer and did stain it before winter sets in. I think you probably should try to stain it! But then again what do I know? :-)

Have a great day!

k. said...

i think that staining it will help it last a little longer. Maybe. Living in the Pacific NW, you're guaranteed to get moss regardless so you're going to have to de-moss and repaint more than if you lived someplace less damp/cloudy/dark.
That's my $0.02. Not much help, eh?