Thursday, October 18, 2007

I will do a scarf.....for my old co-worker....

I got my Knit Picks yarn last week & even finished the other hat for my friend. It's in my glove compartment in the car..........I forgot all about taking a picture of it. I will have to go & get it & do that before I give it to her. And guess what?? She liked the other one. She looked really cute in it. So I will someday make one for me...................boy, I sure have a lot of "somedays", don't I?

I really need to do the 2 scarves for my old co-worker. She isn't old at all, but you know what I mean!!

Someone, I have NO idea who, told me about the Duchess of Duke Street. I got the 1st video from the library which had 3 episodes on it. For some reason the library doesn't have the 2nd video, which has the next 3 episodes on it............but I did place on hold the 3rd video. Seems like this is quite a long series that was on PBS 30 years ago. Well, I didn't want to miss 3 episodes................so then I thought maybe I could buy the book. So what happens?? I go to Amazon & they have movie downloads!!! Did you know that?? So I downloaded 1 of the 3 episodes from what would've been the library's #2 video. It was $1.99. I watched that on my computer this evening. Very fun!! Did you know you could download like that from Amazon?? If you did know, why didn't you tell me??? I plan on downloading the other 2 episodes that the library is missing. A very good series. I highly recommend it.

Things at work are going better. Busy, stressful, long hours, brain farts all day long!!! But I am learning a lot. I'm glad I'm there.............but I want to knit again.................& even blog a little!

No comments: