Saturday, November 10, 2007

What next??

Here is the scarf I gave my old co-worker the other evening when we met at a sushi restaurant! She loved it. She didn't bring me the other ball of yarn to finish the other scarf I'm making her though..........

So, what shall I do next?? I know, you are thinking.........."why won't she get back to her socks?????" Well, I'm kinda thinking the same thing............BUT, I'm just sick of those.....

Thinking of trying to knit with wire & beads, to do a bracelet for someone for Christmas............

Thinking of another scarf for another friend for Christmas...........

Thinking of doing a hat for ME!! Or for my friend's daughter..................

See..........there I go again...........thinking............but not knitting anything........................

What do you think I should knit???

2 comments:

Sockergirl said...

Nice scarf... :) You should do the Irish hiking scarf. It is a pretty fun cable-E thing. :)

k. said...

The scarf looks really soft. what yarn did you use?
Is that a seed stitch and st stitch?
Hope you survived the windstorm.