Saturday, March 1, 2008

To: Kathy N....I finished....ALL today!!!



Well, it did not take me 3 weeks to put my afghan together!! I did it all today! It took a long time, but it was very easy. Having a knit stitch at the edges made it so easy to weave together. I wish I knew that before, I would've done my sweaters differently. My next sweater will be alot easier to weave together, because I will put a garter stitch on each side.

Well, my pictures never come out very good. All you bloggers take such good pictures. You can barely see my cables, nor can you see the colors very well. The good news it that I LOVE this!! And the size is perfect! It is as long as I am so it covers me great. And if I want to wrap it around my shoulders & torso while I am sitting, it goes around perfectly.

Yahoo!! Now.........next project!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did it! I love it! Can't wait for show and tell! Now you can start on the swallowtail shawl!

Love,
VW

k. said...

Yaay Knitwise.
On to the next project, I assume??