Saturday, January 12, 2008

Happy 2008!!!

As you can see, blogging has NOT been a priority for me. I trust you all had a wonderful Christmas & New Year's. Me too!!

I finished my Net Market Bag.........looks just like the first one I did when I started this blog last June. I'm keeping this one!!

I also started my afghan. I'm doing a cable pattern done in strips. It is 5 long strips altogether, so sewing it at the end will not be any fun. But I'm on a roll & it is taking me about 1 week to do one strip. I'm half way done. Scary to tell you all that, because you will now expect me to have the completed strips done in 2-1/2 weeks. Then I figure a month to sew it together!! HA!! Don't hold your breath for any of this..............because, as you know.....................

I've still got my 2 pairs of socks on needles, just sitting there..............

See my chart on the right?? The one that has my projects listed with percents?? I am trying to change it, but it's been so long since I've touched that, ......I may just delete it if I can't figure it out again.

And for non-knitting news...........I'm really enjoying my job now. I'm FINALLY getting some of it. My brain doesn't hurt as much. So glad I made the change.

I'm not doing pictures today. By the way.......why do all of your pictures come out so clear & sharp & mine are so bad??? The old fashion SLR camera that I have took great pictures. Of course I had to choose the speed & set the F stop, but my pictures were always beautiful. Sometimes I just don't like new technology.....................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

JANUARY 28th 2008

WHERE ARE YOU
LITTLE CRACKER???????