Monday, January 28, 2008

"Little Cracker"....eh??

Thanks, Anonymous, for your message! I'm right here. Where are you??

"Little"?? Well, I cooked alot this past weekend. I made a 17 bean soup in the crockpot. Brought some in for my co-worker today. I went in late, after the snow melted. I had talked to her before I went in.........& she was definitely in the mood for someone to bring her in lunch, so I did. It's fun to make people happy when I can.........I also made some brown rice pasta with shredded beef, zucchini & mushrooms...........and.................pumpkin cheesecake. The "crust" was just chopped pecans & I didn't use any sugar. I used something called Blue Agave. That is a natural sweetener from a cactus & is low glycemic, so I thought I'd try it. Quite delicious. I ate too much & I'm not so "Little"!!

On the knitting scene: I'm on my 4th panel of my afghan. I'm about 1/3 done on this panel. Then only 1 more to go......then blocking.....then sewing it up.

See, not much new...............that's why I haven't blogged. So, what are you doing?? Did you take up knitting yet?? You should if you haven't!! And if you knit...........what are YOU knitting??

No comments: