Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day all you sweethearts of mine!!

I started my 5th & final panel of my afghan last night. It has 11 repeats & it takes me 1 hour to do each repeat...........you may understand when I finish it & take a picture. I have 10 hours left. Not sure how I should block this thing. I posted my question on Knitting List & only got 2 answers & didn't like either answer...........

I have a very full/fun weekend planned....knitting included on 2 of the days with 2 different friends! One is an out-of-towner that I get to take to Little Knits with me. Yarn, I don't need, but I did find a couple of really good deals on the website, so I just may go for it!! I will also ask the Little Knits gal about blocking my afghan. She will tell me!! My other friend ordered us some stuff from Knit Picks & she received it.........so that is something to look forward to also. I also have lots of leftover small balls of yarn that I can give to her 10 year old knitting daughter!! Very fun!

I'm late for work.........usually leave at this time..........but I'm actually not buried today. I am even hoping to meet a friend for lunch!

Happy knitting!!

No comments: