Sunday, July 15, 2007

Before & After

As I am writing this, I am listening to a Harry Potter Podcast. Everyone is pondering what will happen in the last book. It's fun. I just came home from watching the movie. It was my favorite so far. The books are the best though..........but actually I listen to the books on CD. Jim Dale is amazing!! I am number 389 on the waiting list at the library for the CD. They've ordered over 140 of these, so I anticipate getting it about 2 weeks after it comes out. I have to make sure no one spoils it for me. No, I'm not in any Harry Potter Knit Alongs. I haven't even checked any out. Not interested right now.

Lacey got shaved yesterday. She belongs to the "Before & After" title. So the picture to the right is what she looked like a couple weeks ago. She is so beautiful!! Of course, I'm partial to my pooch!!



And here is what she looks like today. It looks like she lost 15 pounds!! She looks fragile . Every year when I get this done to her, I am always shocked by what she looks like shaved.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is SO cute! I like her with long hair but then I like her with short too. :)

Fulay (at Little Knits)