Sunday, July 15, 2007

Jaywalkers...again,...or should I say still.....


Just thought I'd show you how slow I'm going on these. Remember, I didn't do the ribbing on them. Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I'm not so thrilled with these, & I haven't had much time to knit lately. The picture didn't turn out very good. I think I need to take my knitting outside to take better pictures. But it's time for bed & there is no sun outside right now though!

I still have half of my deck to de-moss from last week...........haven't done that either.

Could you please make all weekends 3 days for me?? But then, I would want 4 day weekends. And if I had 4 day weekends, then I'd want 5 day weekends...........but then.................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just noted your side bar! I am sending you a serious virtual hug.

Fulay - Little Knits
She who has failed to make Jay Walkers who fit her right twice and gave up on it. Hope that does not make me a bad knitter.