Tuesday, August 14, 2007

5 More Minutes.........

If I could stay up for 5 more minutes I would be finished with my Black Silk Foulard. I'm sleep-typing................so maybe tomorrow I will finish & take a picture???

I finally did do the gussets on the Jaywalkers, so they really need to be my next project.

Last week I went to Little Knits & bought some gorgeous Fleece Artist Merino Sock yarn in the color of Blackberry. I really want to just start on a new pair using this yarn. This color is WAY more beautiful in person!!

Speaking of blackberries.............they are ripe all over the place. I need to pick some this weekend & make something yummy.

1 comment:

k said...

I would be in SO MUCH TROUBLE if I lived near LittleKnits! Her sale broke me down- I bought some of the Nova in Marine. I keep waiting to go back and buy more but then you know I would end up with 2-3 more skeins than I need.

That Blackberry is a gorgeous color- can't wait to see what you do with it.