Friday, August 31, 2007

I'm Keeping Busy!

Well, Tuesday was my last day at work!! Very fun to be moving on. I even got a call from my team lead at the new company that day, telling me that they are excited to have me & she asked me how I was doing. I told her I was excited too. What a nice touch!

Meanwhile, I knitted this for my friend. She asked me months ago for something to put on her water bottle, so here it is. I hope she likes it. I don't have plans to see her soon, so I'm going to have to direct her to my blog so she can see it. Does that spoil it?? I hope not. I'm sure she'll let me know in the "comments" if I spoiled her surprise!! :) Here are the "before" & "after" felting pictures.





I will make my blackberry kuchen tomorrow. I think. I did pick more blackberries. You want my recipe, don't you? I'll post it later this week. I think it's better than my friend's. But don't get me wrong. Hers is delicious!! She thinks hers is better than mine!! :)

AND, guess what?? I finally finished de-mossing my deck!! It's ready to stain now. Will I really do that though?? I think I'll procrastinate that for a couple more weeks!! :)

2 comments:

Sockergirl said...

Are you going to come over to my deck and de-moss?

vicbic said...

It's great!!! I love it and can't wait to take it to work to keep my desk condensation free. I can't believe you even remembered my random request. You're the best. Hope you're loving your job. Vicki