Sunday, August 26, 2007

More Dyeing Fun

Not sure how to make these pictures work right. This is the yarn I dyed yesterday.














I call it "Strawberry Ice". It is 100% Cashmere yarn.




I will make this pattern with it.









So, today I had Sockergirl come over & I showed her what I learned yesterday & she added to it all. Very fun. Here are all the Kool Aid colors she used:
















This is it on the stove:
















This is it up to dry:


We called it "Citrus Medley".














I also did another one. We called it "Emerald City". BUT, I'm going to get some more blue & re-dye it & see what happens just for fun. Here it is today.


And one more picture.
















I'll let you know how the re-dyeing goes!!

2 comments:

Sockergirl said...

What a Kool Aid you had for this project. ha ha ha

Anonymous said...

How fun! The citrus medley is my favorite although I'm anxious to see what Emerald City will look like.

veedub