Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Blackberry Pickin'

Lacey & I went on our walk, tupperware in hand...........picked several cups of blackberries. Came home & made a cobbler/crisp thing. YUM!!!!!!!! Uh oh...............

Started a pair of socks with my Cascade Fixation yarn. I think I will just do a K3P1 rib pattern. I still don't feel like going back to my Jaywalkers yet. I thought about using my new Fleece Artist yarn.......but decided to make these cotton blend ones, while there's a little summer left.......

Thinking about trying my Swallowtail Shawl again.......it's been almost a year since I barely started that!! And then again, there is my sweater that I started a couple months ago.................

And then...............................................there's everything else that I want to make. Every bit of my stash has a project tied to it..................

I'm going to my friend's house on Saturday & she's going to teach me how to dye yarn. I was gifted with 440 yards of Cashmere yarn, but it needs to be dyed. That will be interesting.

So, what are you doing??

2 comments:

k. said...

I'm bored at work, so I'm reading your blog, that's what I'm doing. I must learn to complete my work tasks more slowly or something.
As for crafty projects, I'm working on a cross stitch Christmas project and I also started making a garter stitch wrap/shawl with some Debbie Bliss alpaca/silk yarn from my stash.
Oh, BTW, it looks like Knitpicks has those backordered books in stock now. I'll call them this evening or tomorrow. I dont' have my credit card with me so I can't do it now.

Anonymous said...

My Kuchen is better than your kuchen...You should try it with a variety of berries, like blackberries and raspberries together.

veedub