Saturday, June 9, 2007

Anyone Can Comment Now

I received quite a few e-mails from you all, saying that you couldn't comment because you didn't have a Google account. I changed it so anyone can comment now. Do me a favor though. Please don't use my name when you comment. I'm trying to stay "anonymous". Maybe I'll change that later.

I found out I have mice/rats, not sure which. They are in my storage room outside, but I think I heard them in the wall last night! My next door neighbors are not the cleanest folks. It seems that a few townhouses here have the same problem. The president of our association doesn't think it's a big deal yet. I bought some traps today, but the thought of setting them sickens me. I made our president promise to come & clean out my traps if I catch a mouse. To "celebrate" I watched a Tom & Jerry cartoon this am. Maybe I can steal another neighbor's cat & lock it in the storage room until it catches all the mice. This is NOT what weekends are made for!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If we see rodents in our complex we are supposed to call the property manager. They don't want residents setting their own traps & stuff. I wonder if it's a liability issue? There are lots of mice/rats around though. I think it's because of all the construction going on; they're getting displaced.
One of the guys at my church had a mouse come out of the air vents in his car. While he was in line at a drive-thru. Now that was a funny story!