Monday, June 4, 2007

Time Waster!

I can't believe how much time I've wasted trying to get this little blog rolling. That "Verse of the Day" at the bottom is suppose to change everyday, & it did change today, but I realized it was a translation of the Bible that was a bit too old for what I wanted, so I had to do a search again to find the web site to get the code, delete the old code & put in the new one. Oh BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!

My new Knit Picks needles came in the mail today. Now this "time waster", me, will probably start another project. I want to try to do the Jaywalker socks in the Magic Loop method!! AND........you know what?? After playing with this stupid blog, I think new knitting challenges are WAY easier!!

I have another excuse to put off knitting........I never want an excuse to not knit, but I always seem to have one.............my biggest excuse is that I read all about knitting & never knit...........but it's wonderfully cooler today, & I have to go walk the dog.

2 comments:

vicbic said...

I am SO impressed! I love the picture of Lacey. Beautiful yard with lots of room. Now I will watch for photos of some of your knitting. Keep it up.

debbie said...

Hi cousin,
How are you? I guess your blogg is off to a good start! Is Lacey your dog? When did you start to knit? What do you knit?

deb-