Wednesday, June 6, 2007

My Picture Is Gone!

I just noticed that my picture of my Net Market Bag is gone this evening. I read the help section & the answer didn't satisfy me. See why I think blogging is a waste of time??? Now I will have to figure that out. Not now, that's for sure!!! You tell me!!!

I just bought some cotton/linen yarn at Elann.com. I want to use it to make some of the things in the Mason Dixon Knitting book. I've been looking for a bargain on cotton/linen yarn, finally found one.............so I read about knitting & I buy yarn.............but I never knit. Did a couple rows tonight, that's all. I wasn't suppose to add to my stash anymore..............but last weekend I even bought some Cascade Fixation on ebay to make the Broadripple Socks on the Knitty site.

No comments: