Friday, June 15, 2007

A Charm.....I think.....

I'm taking 3 days off work because my missionary friend from China is here staying with me, while she visits other folks in the area, but I get to see her most!! Two of my days are already gone. Her Dad will be joining us tomorrow. They leave Monday am, & I'll be back at work on Tuesday. She's been gone half the day, I made no other plans, & since it rained this am, I knitted. Looks like these socks will work after this 3rd time!! Yeah!! I cast on 68 stitches instead of 76 like the pattern says. Here's a picture in progress.

2 comments:

k. said...

Pretty colors! Go Cracker go!!

have fun with your friend. I've met her, right? I pray that she will have a fun & relaxing time with her friends & family here. And also have time to just rest.

Have fun with your knitting today. I'm off to Tiger Mtn. with some people from work.

Sockergirl said...

I have been wanting to do these socks but the number of stitches scare me. Is it really 76? Well, I bought tofutsies to be able to use a larger needle like a 2, but then I realized I am using 1 1/2 needles for 60 stitches of Tofu. :( SO I guess that means I need to go to an even smaller needle.